Friday, September 21, 2007

I guess I'm it....

My blogging daughter, Mique, tagged her sister, Jessica, the other day, to complete this..... I'm pretty sure they know most of my answers, and remember more than I do about my life in the recent past (one of the symptoms of being menopausal is lack of memory, which sometimes is a good thing.) So here goes.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I had just finished being the chairman for La Costa Canyon grad nite. It took all summer to recover. I had only Tony living at home. The house was very quiet! But I was just starting my new calling... seminary teacher... Old Testament. The hardest church calling I ever did!!!!!

2. 5 years ago? We had just picked Jessica up from Argentina. Tony was still in Spain. We sold our home on Green Orchard Place for an fortune, but had to move out before the new house was finished. We lived in Dee and Dad's condo for 3 months. So I was trying to get things ready for the new house on Cypress Hills.

3. 1 year ago? Can I remember back that far? I know I was enjoying having Lup and Clint close by. Oh, I know!!! I was just getting ready to go with 3 friends to Paris and Burgundy, France. amazing trip!!!! 2 weeks of great fun!!!

4. Yesterday? I met up with Jessica and went shopping for some essentials for the upcoming delivery of Owen. And lunch of my favorite In-n-Out!!! Yummo!!!!!

5. 5 snacks I enjoy? anything baked, chocolate covered nuts, chips and guacamole or corn salsa, popcorn, fruit.

6. What 5 things would I do with a million dollars? Give lots of it to charity (Autism Speaks, CF foundation, Lds Humanitarian charities) travel, buy a vacation home, help my kids

7. What 5 locations would I like to run away to? Hawaii, Positano, Italy, anywhere in europe, anywhere on a beach where the water is warm and blue....

8. What 5 bad habits do I have? Procrastination, pessimism (which I'm working on) laziness, picking my eyelashes, watching too much tv.

9. What 5 things do I like to do? Watch reality tv, shop, spend time with family, go to the temple, read, travel, go to the beach, spend time with friends (I know that's 8!!!)

10. What 5 tv shows do I like? Oprah, Dr. Phil/ Ellen, Cooking with Paula Dean, Survivor, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, most reality tv (I told you I watch too much tv!!!)

11. What 5 things do I hate doing? Laundry isn't my favorite, grocery shopping is a chore! I don't like to exercise, I'm stumped on the other 2

12. What are my 5 biggest joys at the moment? Grandkids, kids, husband, friends, siblings.

Now that I'm finished, it's my turn to tag. So I tag:
Lisa
Heidi
& Tony
(I don't know too many bloggers!!!)

2 comments:

Sidney said...

Sidney said
Oh this is so fun, I have a front row seat to your life! What a beautiful Grandma you are. Your family is gorgeous.

Jon said...

And all these years I thought Lisa was the weirdo.